Lisa Adams, Career and Leadership Coach, Facilitator
I am truly blessed. I really love what I do. Inspiring meaningful work in others is my mission.
I founded Fresh Air Careers (my initial coaching practice) after leaving corporate life in 2009. I began career coaching to help professionals succeed in discovering and landing their “best fit” career. I help them uncover this and guide them toward landing it.
I leverage my 20 years of senior management, sales, business development and human resources experience to provide the best possible resources for my clients.
I am passionate about encouraging and empowering my clients to take charge of their careers and to find a fit that drives them to succeed.
I would be honored to work with you as well. Contact me to discuss how I can help.
I began my career over 20 years ago in human resources. I worked for such companies as the Omni Parker House Hotel, American Express, Lawson Software, Lycos.com and Monster.com. Over the course of my many years in corporate my favorite experiences involved mentoring my teams, training, and developing new business partnerships. I decided to depart Monster.com to be home more.
Credentials and Experience
- Career Expert for CareerHMO.com
- Contributor to CAREEREALISM.com
- Leadership Coach and Facilitator, Bishop House Consulting
- Certified Career Management Coach, Career Coach Academy
- Certified Job Search Strategist, Job Search Academy
- Ambassador, iBloom.co “Inspiring Women”
- BA, Business Administration, University of New Hampshire
- Completed Several Management, Sales, and Training coursework throughout 20 year career.
- 11 years in Human Resources, focused in as HR Generalist, HRMS Sales Engineer and Client Training Expert.
- 10 years in business development, marketing, and operations as senior manager or director within the internet industry.
On a Personal Note
My husband, Mike, and I have been married more than 15 years. We have two sons and a house full of pets. Sometimes I feel like Mrs. Doolittle.
We live in Saratoga Springs NY where we can enjoy the lovely lakes and Adirondack mountains. Summer is the season I most live for. If I could live in jeans and flip flops all the time, I would.