As promised I have posted my goals I shared in my January 2012 newsletter. Now you can keep me accountable and share in my successes or failures – because we all have them.
(I have added my May updates – good with some, not so good in others)
- Get stronger and healthier through better nutrition and regular exercise – back running with new sneakers
- Nutrition plan – help with skin and allergies – on track here
- To run / walk regularly building up mileage for Oct race
- Yoga and zumba classes – at least one per week. – not yet
- To have a monthly date with my husband – trying at least once every 6-7 weeks
- To have regular date / alone time with each of the boys – happening but need more of it
- Write and record a full set of brief videos for finding target and job search help – yes – see my YouTube channel. I am adding to it regularly.
- Launch new coaching concept in February – done
- Write one article per week – more like every two weeks but still striving
- Be involved with media as a career expert – have had 2 quotes go into national pubs so far
- Hire someone to help with filing and organizing – think I may have found a Virtual Assistant to help
- Gain X number of new clients this year which will provide X income
- Complete another women’s Bible study
- Continue in spiritual relationships – yes and gained more this year
- Read Mere Christianity by CS Lewis – just began it this week
- Read Simply Christian by N.T. Wright
- Learn to do one of three things; build mosaics, paint abstracts with acrylics, or knit toy animals – knitting little toy owls took off this winter
- Read one book a month = 12 books a year – on track
- Begin a blog around my life as a pastor’s wife – it exists but I haven’t written much
- Raise $750 + to build a home(s) in Haiti
- Continue in my participation in my local town and church to help those in need – yes – love my town
That’s it. I hope I haven’t frightened a bunch of you off. Now you really know me. What will your plan for 2012 be? Write it down and share it!